Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Some great stretches (video)

Great stretches before running (Livestrong instructional video on stretching. Click on this link!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcda3dlOd5U



Here is a video that I absolutely love. Although the last couple of years have made me really hate Lance Armstrong, no one can deny the great work done by the Livestrong website. I am on it pretty much whenever I am free and online. It provides great advice and keeps you motivated on the tough days (yesterday was particularly bad for me because knee pain came back with a force. This muscle is starting to piss me off officially). Anyway this is a great Youtube video that all you beginners can latch onto. These are some great and yet basic stretches you can do before running.

My favourite? Well, it's the groundhog. It stretches your calf so well, that you won't be in the danger of twisting your knee muscles any time soon. Here's hoping I am perfectly fine before July and happy running you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am a human being based in Bangalore. I have worked for the New Indian Express and DNA and working in the communications industry. I love music, books, movies and TV shows . I LOVE to run. It's my passion and hobby. But it became a serious love only this year. And my list of priorities are - Arsenal football club and then breathing.