Friday, June 7, 2013

Getting impatient

Today I don't care I am going to run for 30 minutes at least. Will do it in my gym later tonight (been working from early morning!) and I am going to make sure I don't "drag" my right foot while running. It's such a pain to teach yourself to run all over again but annoyingly I keep putting more pressure on my right leg than my left which is why I have gotten into trouble now. But today am just going to focus on the beat on my own running and going to make sure that when I am running, I am going to be equal weight on both my feet and knees. Will update later on whether or not my pain reared its ugly head. Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am a human being based in Bangalore. I have worked for the New Indian Express and DNA and working in the communications industry. I love music, books, movies and TV shows . I LOVE to run. It's my passion and hobby. But it became a serious love only this year. And my list of priorities are - Arsenal football club and then breathing.