Friday, June 14, 2013

I ditched everything today!

I mean yeah I showed up work. Wish I could have ditched that too. But am too excited. Why you ask? I mean I barely did my stretches. Didn't go for a run and completely bailed on my physiotherapy and gymming. But am too happy! I am going for Man of Steel tonight! I got the tickets and I convinced my  superhero genre hating friend to go along with me. Am too excited. Today my friends is my ditch day. And no I don't feel guilty. It's the best ever :D



This is about the best reason I can think of for ditching everything in the world. Can you say drool? Sigh...

P.S I am both a comic book fan nerd and a total girl. I like video games but I can't help but absolutely lose it when I see Henry Cavill. So it's a cheat day for me. For the rest of you...keep running guys...have fun and a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am a human being based in Bangalore. I have worked for the New Indian Express and DNA and working in the communications industry. I love music, books, movies and TV shows . I LOVE to run. It's my passion and hobby. But it became a serious love only this year. And my list of priorities are - Arsenal football club and then breathing.