Thursday, October 17, 2013

Taking a break

I am not really running anymore. No...I have not given up on running but I have taken a very short break. I did a couple of kilometres two days ago and then worked out quite a bit but I have scaled way back in the past two weeks. Mostly because it's festival season but also because I needed to break away from running a bit and relax just a bit. Regroup and recharge. Of course all that ends this weekend. Am attending a running workshop and should be fun. I will blog about it once I am done with both days but it has to do with running form and running well. I want to put an end to injuries, so I am very much looking forward to this. Once that workshop is over, I will be back on the training wagon, running consistently and gymming as well. As of tomorrow my little semi-vacation is over. I for one am glad that I am getting back to running but am also glad that I took a break. I really needed my body to chill and relax a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am a human being based in Bangalore. I have worked for the New Indian Express and DNA and working in the communications industry. I love music, books, movies and TV shows . I LOVE to run. It's my passion and hobby. But it became a serious love only this year. And my list of priorities are - Arsenal football club and then breathing.