Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Time for some great news

I ran for 75 minutes straight yesterday and no knee pain! It slightly hurt for a bit at the 31 minute mark but for the most part my right leg acted like there was no problem! I know this is just a start and probably when I do my first 13k run on Thursday I might end up with some pain but I am relishing my wins. I have no pain to report today and apart from the fact, I always seem to be hungry these days, I am fit as a fiddle.

This Sunday is the chennai half marathon and I have logged in several 10k runs so far this month and will be running 13 this Thursday. So I am ready. Hopefully. Not jinxing this. Happy running and let's make it to the half marathon mark already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am a human being based in Bangalore. I have worked for the New Indian Express and DNA and working in the communications industry. I love music, books, movies and TV shows . I LOVE to run. It's my passion and hobby. But it became a serious love only this year. And my list of priorities are - Arsenal football club and then breathing.